The Pre-Sales Engineer collaborates with sales, service, engineering, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works deals assigned to the sales team supported, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit.
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
- Designing and configuration of solar PV systems based on client’s requirements.
- Able to monitor all the line of the products in the field and choose the best in quality, price and delivery.
- Finalize technical and commercial offers.
- Perform Bill Of Quantities (BOQ) for tenders and system designs.
- Ensuring electrical engineering aspects of the product/services are correct.
- Ensuring the technical and pricing aspects of sales proposals are accurate.
- Coordinates closely with all departments to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close”.
- Provides coaching and professional development to team-member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- Working on after-sales support services and providing technical back up when required.
- Qualifications & skills:
• Electrical engineering degree – Graduation year 2015 or 2016.
• Good technical reporting and computer skills, designing and simulating Programs as Auto CAD and PV Syst is a Plus.
• Good planning and scheduling skills.
• Good marketing skills.
• experience in solar energy is a must.
• Good Looking and formally dressing is a must.
** Photo attached with the CV is a must