History – Waste To Energy
Knowing that natural resources are not the only source of energy, we scaled up our focus to Waste to Energy technology , where we do represent the state of the art gassification technology with more than 20 years of experience in the world. The new technology represents environmental waste disposal through gasification / pyrolysis process, high end technology systems combining Medical Waste & MSW to dispose environmentally and produce energy. The system assures a safe process to get rid of hazard waste without affecting our environment and produces clean energy to use. Our engineering design, build, implement, install and operate the system depending on the client’s need or the best solution that can be implemented to get the most out of it.
Design & Build Operate Produce
MSW & Medical Waste to Energy Gasification Technology 200 Tons / day = 10MWh
Its Proven and Practical Solution to Convert Municipal Solid Waste and Hazardous / Medical Waste into Clean Energy Present and Future
The Hoskinson Group was founded and is led by Gordon Hoskinson, the world-renowned expert and leading innovator in energy production through waste gasification that meets or exceeds all environmental standards. Mr. Hoskinson has been considered the world’s foremost expert on Waste-to-Energy for the last fifty years and is recognized in the industry as the father of modern gasification and incineration.
Model 1900/95 Pyrolytic HMIWI
Design provides a Renewable Energy Solution that does not consume any natural
resources. The design also meets all environmental standards without the requirement of expensive pollution control devices.
The plant can gasify high-humidity content Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) and other types of industrial or medical waste to develop up to 10 MW per 150-tons per day of waste. Higher BTU content waste may produce up to 20 MW. With its modular design, additional capacity can be added to convert up to 900-tons per day and with a corresponding increase in electricity production! This multi-unit deployment strategy facilitates a rotational preventative maintenance schedule for each unit without shutting down all operations.
Energy Solution from Waste
Proprietary, Proven, and Innovative
Built on field-proven components to overcome the reality of
diverse MSW or medical/hazardous waste.
– Initial purchase and ongoing operational costs are less than
with similar products and technology.
– Facilities pay for themselves in almost all installations.
Smaller and Modular in Design
– Operational in less than 9 months.
– Serving market sizes of up to 150,000 people for each 150-ton
per day machine.
– Routine maintenance can be performed without shutting down
the entire facility.
– Scalable for almost any size requirement.
Cleaner without pollution control devices
– Innovative design creates an extremely high operating temperature of 2,000° F (1,093° C).
– Meets or exceeds all environmental requirements.
– Eliminates the need of fossil fuels to maintain continuous combustion.
– Only a small quantity of inert residue is the result of the process.
Ease of Use
– Minimal training is required to operate the facility.
– Simple and standard equipment to operate.
– Manned by low-tech personnel.
Delivers up to 15 times the burn rate
– Extremely high disposal rates per grate area.
– High efficiency (90-95%) due to tuned design.
Waste is processed
– Recycling operations separate materials, removing glass, batteries, metals, and other hazardous waste. This results in up to a 30% reduction in overall volume.
– The balance is shredded and tires are sheared in half.
Shredded waste is dumped into the ram feeder
– The ram feeders continuously insert the waste into the primary combustion chamber
– Up to 10% of the waste “fuel” can be comprised of tires.
Primary Combustion Chamber
– The waste combusts, producing a hot gas that is directed to the secondary chamber where the gas is super heated to temperatures of approximated 1200° C.
– There is no external fuel source required to operate the combustor at optimal temperatures.
– Proprietary and proven refractory lining optimally concentrates and maintains the heat.
– Heats the attached boiler which generates superheated steam.
– The boiler’s steam is directed to the turbine generator.
– Excess exhaust is directed through the necessary anti-pollution control equipment and then through the stack where emissions are monitored for strict compliance.
Turbine / generator
– The turbine uses the steam to turn the generator which generates the power.
– The switching gear is included in the package and regulates the power to the transformers.
– The transformers receive the power from the generator and provide the necessary connection to the electrical grid.
– The plant is controlled by simple yet sophisticated equipment that ensures its proper operation 24/7.